So often he seems indestructible to me.
But today he was hurt on the job.
Pretty bad. I can even hear it in his voice
He's hurt his left arm. We're thankful to Jesus that it wasn't his right arm, he said he wouldn't be able to shift the gears if it were. He can't lift it and can't even let it hang loose completely because it hurts so badly. It's swelling at his tricep and elbow.
Will you pray for healing, please? And will you pray that he'd stop being upset with himself for getting hurt?
Thank you, sweet friends!
6 comments:
praying right now for Josh. I found your blog by your comment on incourage...
what a beautiful place you have here.
What a beautiful testimony, beautiful girls you have... you are beautiful.
I am an older mom.... my oldest is probably about 5 yrs younger than you.
thanks for letting me share.
Hope Josh is much better as I type.
Hugs,
Teena
praying!
Praying!!! =( Let us know if Josh needs an X-Ray!
praying!!
Prayers going up right now! Get better Josh!
Praying here. = )
Post a Comment