Dude.
I'm thankful it's Friday. Even if today is a long working day for my husband, at least I know when he gets home tonight we have two days together. (mostly I'm just thankful for an extra pair of hands to help with the girls!) (did I say that out loud?)
This week wasn't easy. Are they ever going to be easy again? Please, Lord. Purty please?
There was one day I didn't get out of bed much. Depression isn't pretty. Neither is the mess the girls made while I laid in bed. But I feel things are looking up.
Girls were in bed pretty close to bedtime a couple of nights this week. That's a start!
School was done. Maybe not well but it was done. Sugar is realizing that every day that Daddy goes to work is a school day. It makes her groan. And makes me laugh. Now that we've cut out History, Science and Geography, school is lasting about 45 minutes. Much better than the 2.5 hours of pulling teeth.
Candee is coming over today. How sad that she lives 20 minutes away and it's been two months since I've seen her?! She's bringing me coffee. I'm supposed to bake. I haven't shopped in weeks, this could be interesting...
Spent time with my mom and sister last night. Oh.my.word. I always leave there with my belly hurtin' from all the laughter. We ate dinner. Watched two movies and had snacks. Um, and we may have wrestled on the floor.
We had plans to go camping this weekend. Not sure we're going. We were offered a night without kids from my amazing friend, Kristie. If we don't go camping.... :)
For the last two nights I've slept. I feel amazing. Like a new person. Like I can accomplish the world! Or at least the laundry.
What are your plans for the weekend?
2 comments:
Just keep hangin' on Jesus, Sarah! Depression is so ugly and it feels so, so horrible. I am sorry you are feeling so down. I will say special prayers for you. I have felt what you are feeling. ((Hugs))
On a side note: to answer your question 'bout plans----Tony and I are taking a Concealed Weapons Training this weekend. Shootin' guns! Lots of guns, BABY!!! ;D And learning a bit about our Constitution and the law. Fun, Fun!!! =) Have a great weekend with Josh and your sweet girls!
TGIF is right!!
Post a Comment