Saturday, February 26, 2011

Remind Me

The next time my kids make me want to pull my hair out.

The next time I want just a few uninterrupted minutes.

The next time I want to clean out the fridge without helpers.

The next time I want to take a shower without a 2 year old opening the shower curtain five times.

Can you remind me that I actually do want all of those things?  Because without them here, I'm miserable.  I don't know what to do without 'em.  I sit in my bed and watch Netflix.  I drive to the next town over just for a burger.  Visit my mom for 5 minutes and then head back home to crawl back in bed with Netflix.

I'm lively, huh?

I even called my husband and asked, "can I drive down there and see you?"  To which he replied, "no."

So, I'm going to sit here and pick out another Netflix to watch.  I might bust out the bread I bought yesterday at Costco and maybe some M&Ms.

1 comment:

Never "Society" Norm said...

Try to enjoy your much deserved break, Sarah. : ) They will be home before you know it! : )