Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update on the Dumb Idea

Remember my dumb idea from a few days ago?

I think I need to keep updating on here for accountability.  Otherwise I'll never reach my goal by next Friday.  I still might not but I know this'll help.

Monday I had 9 lbs to lose before next Friday.  Today I have 7.  It's not healthy for me to weigh too often but this is a big deal!  I have an extra 10 bucks and SIX Blue Moons riding on this!

Yes, the ante has been upped.  My friend, Chelsea, emailed me and told me if I reached my goal next week that a six pack was on her.  You better believe I'm trying extra hard now!

Which means I only ate one Hershey bar yesterday instead of two. ☺  Baby steps.

I rode my bike to the gym last night.  And btw if you saw my post on Monday before I corrected it, I had stupidly said it was 60 miles round trip on my bike.  hahahhahahahhaha, right.  like I could do that.  Not sure why I put that but it's about 30 miles round trip.  Yesterday was a head wind the entire way there.  Took an extra 20 minutes to get there and felt like I was riding up hill the whole way.  Holy crap I was tired.

My legs no longer feel like they want to fall off the day after a ride but my butt sure is sore.  I need callouses. What an attractive place to get one, no?

I haven't had Starbucks since Saturday.  My heart hurts.  I haven't had a Blue Moon since Friday.  Again, my heart hurts.  Next Friday is going to be a very exciting day.  I may not have reached my goal by then but you better believe whether I've met the goal or not I'm loading up on both.

So.

Exlax and water til prom!  Here I go!  ☺

(not really having exlax and not really going to prom)

(but i am trying to drink more water!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You go girl!!! I think once I arrived at the gym, I'd turn around & go back home b/c the ride there & back would be a work out enough for me!! lol... :)
Good job Sarah....you're amazing!!!!

Erica Lynn said...

I love the Never Been Kissed reference! I'm cheering for you!