It is freaking snowing.
Like SNOWING.
I want my mommy.
Or summer.
Neither are likely to happen until 2012.
My life totally blows.
Today I took a snow day from school before it actually started snowing. I've been on a rampage in our house to purge it. I'm being pretty ruthless. Oh, you love that stuffed dog?
TOO BAD!
toss in the black garbage bag of death.
Now, if it's a pair of itty bitty sandals that both girls wore as babies? Now that's where this mama's heart gets all weepy and sappy and just can't part with it and ohhh, let's put deez widdle fings in a twophy case where everyone can see how cute your feet used to be!
I'm a whole lot of ridiculous.
Totally aware.
I have five bajillion magazines sitting on the floor next to me that need to be gone through. I could just toss them out. But you know that most amazing recipe for that most amazing somethingorother? Yeah, it's somewhere in that stack of magazines and were I to throw them out without going through them? Well, that would be a tragedy.
My children are down for naps, I have Starbucks in my hand and the heater is on. I'm thinking it's a good time to sort thru those mags.
Hopefully there's no cute itty bitty baby shoes on every page or I won't be able to toss 'em.
1 comment:
oh i hate the cold, too. but at least you manage it well and get stuff done! i tend to mummify myself in blankets til i can't move, much less organize the house. good job!
Post a Comment