Today I was looking to find a pic of the "old me" to see if there was actually that much of a difference in how I looked before going to the gym and riding my bike.
I figured Facebook would probably be the best place to find old pics of myself.
I found one from two summers ago, it was taken in July 2010, about seven months before I started going to the gym.
And then I got a current photo, one from our Memorial weekend camping trip.
And then I put them side by side.
There's a difference. For sure.
It was a good reminder for me today that hard work pays off. I needed that reminder as I was hauling stuff up from the basement for our yard sale. Thinking it was a waste of time.
But the hours I spent at the gym and the miles I put on my bike were not a waste of time. I accomplished something I didn't think I was able to accomplish. I lost 30 nasty pounds in about 7 months and have maintained that for the last year.
Hard work pays off.
So I'm going to keep plugging away at this yard sale stuff and know that my hard work won't be for nothin'.

2 comments:
Your hard work has definitely paid off. You look fabulous!!
I'm proud of you.
You look awesome! I think you look younger now that in the before pic!
Keep up the hard work!
Post a Comment