Thursday, January 31, 2013

Preview of what's to come...Hair Edition

Tomorrow I go in to get my hurr did.

My once a year beautification.

This is what I dream of my hair looking like:

big fan.  big.

or

.

but that is not to be.

So I considered this because my hair could do this.  (I wish my face could too, but I don't have that kind of money right now.  And if I did, that's not the surgery I'd be spending said money on...)

@Barbie Weinmann yay? nay?
source

Husband was okay with it.  After all, it's not dreads.  But it's short and short is not his favorite.  *sigh*

So, tomorrow my dirty blonde, frizzy locks will look like this:

September. This.

And maybe I'll go get some glasses and bold lipstick, too.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Ohhhh! So exciting... I still think you can pull off dreads and believe that someday you will. But for tomorrow...can't wait to see a pic of your awesome 'do!

Jen's Farmily said...

Ha! Just saw this one about the dreads. I knew they'd be mentioned somewhere! :-)