Spice just knows stuff. I don't feel like I've taught her anything, she just kinda picks up on things and knows how to add 1+1 all the way up to 1+9 and write out the answers. I don't remember teaching her to write her numbers. Oops.
She's been writing her name for a couple of years.
I feel like for not even five, she's a pretty smart kiddo.
Bias shmias.
Anyway, right now she says she's going to sing her ABCs to me. Something I don't know that we've really worked on. (I know, I know.)
ABCs, the Spice age 4 version:
"a b c d e f g, h i j k elmo p, q r s, t u bee, w x y n z."
I sure love that baby.
2 comments:
Abbi picked up things like that. Maybe a second kid thing? She always said "elemeno p"
My sister Katie, when asked how to spell her name, used to say "K-t-i-e". Which technically she was right with "Kay-t-i-e."
Post a Comment