First, Spice calls sprinklers, "splinkers" and I hope she never ever starts calling them by the correct name.
A few months ago, back in the spring, we had gone to the bank. Our bank has these huge trees and a really nice lawn. It was a bit breezy and the sprinklers were on. I told the girls I'd give them each a dollar if they ran through the sprinklers.
Sugar was all over it. She ran out into the huge yard, smiling and laughing, and got soaked.
Spice, my tentative child, hung back. We got in the van and she says, "but I want a dollar." I told her how she could get one. I could see her look from me to the sprinklers and back again.
"Do you want me to go through the sprinklers with you?"
She nodded.
So all four of us got out of the van and ran through the sprinklers at the bank.
It was fun and silly and Spice got her dollar for going through the splinkers.
2 comments:
Love these moments. Treasures!
Too cute.
P.s. I will TOTALLY run through a spinkler for $1.
Post a Comment