Yesterday the girls and I had a fantastic school day. To top it off, Josh came home from work early and said we should head to the store to get coffee.
OKAY!
We told the girls to get coats and shoes (and half an hour later we were heading out the door).
(kidding, it was only like 20 minutes later.)
When Spice came out saying she was ready, she was sporting a pretty fashionable hair do. "Do you like it Mama, am I pretty?"
"Baby girl, you are GORGEOUS and I want my hair just like yours!"
So I put my hair up in as high a pony tail as I could and out the door and to the store we went. She beamed the entire time.
This kid makes my heart happy.

2 comments:
Love it!
I love it. What did your husband say? You're a fun mom!
Post a Comment