This morning I started my day off with today's workout from this blog. (click link to check it out)
Fairly short. Not at all sweet. (like me)
It was good. I'm glad it's over for the day.
As I've been thinking about this weight gain and lack of working out I've just felt so down. And for a solid 2.5 years I was feeling really good. I want to get back to that feeling again. I may not be able to put all the miles in on my bike that I'd like to, I may not be able to hit the gym three times per week like I used to, but I can pay attention to the amount of food I'm consuming, I can pay attention to what kind of food I'm consuming. And I can also do some home workouts to keep my heart rate up.
I'm not that girl who will cut out everything bad and replace it with all that is good for me.
I like beer too much for that.
Lately I've been enjoying a candy bar at least every evening. But I only enjoy it for the few seconds I'm eating it and then I'm sad pants.
I think a candy bar per week sounds much better.
I just want to start making a few healthier decisions here and there.
I want to feel strong again. I want to be strong again.
But I also don't wanna overwhelm myself (like I'm known to do) by jumping in all the way. Baby steps, Sarah. Baby steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment