Alrighty, so I stole this quiz from Kristie, who also stole it, so I'm not going to feel bad about it.
1. What is your occupation? Domestic Engineer
2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot
3. What are you listening to right now? Josh making noise outside, why is he out there, it's freezing!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pizza Hut Pizza, my husband's turn to cook.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I can.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mommy.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I like the person I stole it from. :)
8. How old are you today?4 years from 30
9. Favorite drink? Iced Hazelnut Breve does it get better than coffee with half and half?! Nope.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? What are those?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Let me count the ways....
12. Pets? 1 dog (free to good home) and 9 cats (they belong to the neighbors, also free to good home)
13. Favorite food? Have ya seen me lately?! Doesn't seem to be much I don't like.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Hmm, does the 2nd season of Grey's Anatomy count?
15. What is your favorite day of the year? My birthday, a day dedicated to me, I love it!
16. How do you vent anger? LOL, I call Treena!
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I feel like such a nerd saying this...books, books and more books.
18. What is your favorite - fall or spring? It used to be fall, 'cause I love the colors, but now it's spring, I want to be warm!
19. Hugs or kisses? Are we talking Hershey's or physical affection? Hershey's kisses, but I like to be hugged.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Strawberries...
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Uh, if I emailed them, then, yes.
22. Who is most likely to respond? I dunno
23. Who is least likely to respond? Refer to answer 22
24. Living arrangements? I live with my husband and daughter, I like our arrangement just fine.
25. When was the last time you cried? Today. Yesterday. Ugh, sometimes...well, oh nevermind, I don't want to start all over again.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? I don't really have one.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not sending this to anyone, but the longest friend I've had would be Lindsey. Summer of '94.
28. What did you do last night? Made dinner, put Jaylee to bed and vegged in front of the tv for 3 hours. (I can't believe I just admitted that)
29. Favorite smells? Jaylee after a bath and Josh after he's been at work...I know I'm a sicko
30. What inspires you? My husband, daughter and anyone who's organized.
31. What are you afraid of? Drowning. I hope it's not hereditary, otherwise I'm in a heap of trouble.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, please.
33. Favorite dog breed? Since I have a beagle, do I have to say a beagle?
34. Number of keys on your key ring? Hmmm, maybe 8 or so.
35. How many years at your current job? 8.5 years
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, because we have SMT (saturday morning tradition, which consists of loading up real early and going to get coffee and donuts) and Monday, I love the beginning of a week.
37. How many states have you lived in? Oh geez, I need to borrow someone elses fingers to count this high...just kidding, only 3, I think. Just don't ask how many cities.
38. Favorite holiday? Besides my birthday???? Definitely CHRISTmas.
There. Now y'all know a lil more about me. Your day is complete. ;)
1 comment:
Yes my day is complete! Glad you hijacked too! The key to being organized is...just kidding, no one is really organized...its all an illusion!:)
Post a Comment