I just emailed my friend Amber to tell her how mad I am right now. But that wasn't enough. I'm going to tell the world. Okay, not the world, but the few of you who (for some reason unbeknownst to me) continue to read what I have to jabber about.
On my husband's lunch hour we went to Bi-Mart to purchase this bench I've been eyeing for some time now. I looked at the ad, it gave the measurements and they were within 3/4" of an inch of the area where I want to put it. Yeah!!! So, we went to get it. On our way home Josh informs me he and Shawn (Amber's husband) will put it together tonight while I fix dinner. My response?
Uh, no, I can do it myself.
He goes back to work. I lay Jaylee down for a nap. I set to work on my bench. After 10 minutes I want to scream!!! S.I.H.B.A.G Sometimes I hate being a girl. (I told you, I've started a weird acronym thing...) Anyway, I called Josh and told him I was ticked. He says, I told you we'd put it together for you tonight.
Pffft. Whatever.
Fine.
1 comment:
So what's the status on the bench? I like to have a large hammer when I do construction work...it just makes ya feel better!;)
Post a Comment