I've been trying to think for the last couple of days what I could blog about. But there's nothing that's on my heart to share. Nothing funny, exciting, sentimental, etc.
So, just want to let you know that I'm still kickin' (and sometimes screamin') but I just don't have much to say right now.
During this CHRISTmas season, remember Jesus. It's so easy to get caught up in gift buying and everything that we sometimes forget the Reason for this season.
While in line at the department store or behind a slow driver or pushing through the crowds at the mall, wear a smile. Remember God's Gift to us. I say this mainly so it's in my brain. But maybe it's something on your heart too, you just needed a reminder as well.
I pray you have a great day. Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
Praise God for the greatest gift! Seek His Joy in everything and all else will fade away!
I am so glad we have not had a lot of extra stuff going on this time of year. Great to know that Jesus came for us and we ned to know how freeing we should feel because of that.
Post a Comment