Talked to the husband about the tattoo I want. Thinking it's not going to happen. I'm a little sad but trying to be good about it. Told him I wouldn't get it if he didn't want me to and at this point, it's a no go.
I can be good, right? I don't have to be angry at him, right? It's not like my life is over because I can't get one, right?
Pfft. Right...
Anyway, new rambling subject...

In May, the girls that were in my wedding and myself are going to have a lil get together for an entire weekend! I can't remember the last time we were all together to just sit and hang out. So, very excited! Josh and I got engaged while I was still in High School, so these girls have been my friends for so long! There were 5 of us and one day we decided we needed a name, we decided on "Quads" but realized that meant 4. So, we became the Quads plus one. So, whoever was the outcast for the moment ended up being "The One" And in this picture, they just informed me, I was The One.
We're all at different stages in our lives but no matter how long we've been apart, we can pick up as if it's only been a few days since we've seen each other. I love these girls and cannot wait to spend so much time with them!
Some random things I remember about the times we were together:
1. TPing Ledgerwoods house and having his booming voice on my answering machine the next morning.
2. Trevor Miller's house, need I say more?
3. Getting pulled over with 4090 million rolls of TP in the car.
4. Deciding whether or not we should run the mile post marker over or not.
5. Forking Bible verses in the Bellinger's yard.
(Did all these happen on the same night?)
6. Mexico trips.
7. Church camp, Cabin 2.
Just to name a few.
Love you guys and can't wait for May!
*So, Michelle...is it the same dress?!
1 comment:
Nope... the bottom of mine is different than yours... but the top looks VERY similar. I will have to one day scan a picture of mine. I like yours though!
Post a Comment