So, last night I'm on the phone with my friend Melissa. She tells me a story that wasn't really funny, not at all. But she's the type of girl that no matter what the news she's telling and in this case it wasn't the greatest news, she can still have ya laughing. Laughing so hard that at one point I spit ice cream all over my bed.
Seriously, all over it.
But I'm pretty upset. Because no matter how hard I try I'll never be able to relay the story to you and keep it as funny. Me telling it would not make you spit your ice cream all over your bed. But it was funny. I had to give the phone to Josh because I couldn't breathe I was laughing and choking so hard.
So, I'll just tell you that her story involved a trip to the doctor. Where she unknowingly would have to get into a gown and if she had known that she most likely wouldn't have worn her brand new, lacy, hot pink, push-up bra from Victoria's Secret. And if she'd known they were going to give her drugs to make her woozy, she probably would have eaten breakfast so that way she wouldn't be holding a little kid sized juice box when the hottie PA, Frank, comes walking in with his beautiful, perfect self and his beautiful, perfect teeth. And Frank doesn't like elevator music, Frank (even with the name) busts out with some Red Hot Chili Peppers music. Because Frank is cool. And even with her boobs pushed up to her chest Melissa can see that.
But that's not what made me spit out my ice cream. What made me spit out my ice cream was when she tells me that they tell her she needs to sleep on her stomach and she tells me she's a little afraid of SIDS.
Yep, ice cream. all. over. the. bed.
1 comment:
I talked to Melissa today and she told about the pink push-up bra but she didn't tell me about the SIDS. LOL!
Post a Comment