Oh, how I wish this were me! I wish I were excellent at all of these tasks. Cooking, baking, decorating...I like to do them all. Just haven't quite perfected any of them. What I love though is that the Lord is growing me. I never used to like to clean, however I enjoy it now. And it's something I'm getting better at. It's more often than once a month now! :)
I like to decorate but I used to think you had to spend a bunch of money to do so, now I make do with what I have on hand and try to pretty stuff up.
As far as cooking and baking, I'm okay at both. I love to cook, love to try new recipes. I want to be excellent at at least one recipe. You know how there's that certain person who makes the best cookies (Treena) or the best pasta salad (Erica) well, I want to be someone that makes the best something!
Just don't know what that something is yet.
Let me know if you figure out what my something should be!
1 comment:
I was catching up on your posts. That pasta recipe is so easy I think a monkey could make it thumbs or not. You are good at so many things. I wish I could decorate like you. Be encouraged Sarah Diane.
Post a Comment