Ever just need to do this? Or...maybe it's just me. I get my feelings hurt easily. I can get upset over the silliest, stupidest, pettiest things. (are these all words?)
And when I do get upset, I just think..."I need to put on my big girl panties!"
I wish I were a small girl in big panties but I'm a big girl needing big girl panties.
Ehh, whaddya do?
2 comments:
There's a story about a monkey in Africa who reached his hand into a jar to get the peice of meat that was in it. The meat still had a bone in it so the monkey couldn't pull it out. He tried and tried and tried but just couldn't get the meat out. Then the monkey died. What's the point of that you say...The moral is Sometimes you should just let "it" go! If the monkey had let go he could have found something else to eat and wouldn't have starved to death. Sometimes we have to let things go so they don't eat us up and make us bitter! If your feelings get hurt just take it to God! He will see you through any situation, no matter how small it may seem to us, God cares about the smallest of creature He will certainly care about anything that is bringing pain to one of his children.
Oh, and sometimes we just need a nap!;)
Post a Comment