Wednesday, September 05, 2007

How many pairs of BGP's can one girl own?

I promise you the next nine months (or as Halle Berry believes, 10 months) will not be me complaining about my pregnancy.

I promise.

But today I'm going to ask for your prayers. While I absolutely loved being pregnant with Jaylee, I was sick. Sick beyond any sickness, ever. I worked at Pier 1 for the first few months of my pregnancy and I'd just lay in the boys' bathroom for most of the day. It wasn't fun. And I wondered what the heck I was getting myself into. After three and a half months, the life inside me stopped trying to take mine and I actually began enjoying being pregnant.

I've felt pretty good so far. You know, the whole three weeks I've been pregnant. :) But this morning...not so much. I started to have a panic attack about it because I remember three years ago and how I wanted to just die. So, I ate some toast, and asked the Lord to just help me endure the sickness if I had to be sick but that I'd really enjoy if He'd just make it go away altogether. :)

It's been over an hour and I'm feeling much better. He is so good to me.

Anyway, I'm just asking that you pray that I'm not sick this go-around and that if I am, that I'll put on my BGP's and deal with it.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I may actually have some good advise for ya today!:) I was sick...really sick...with William and John. I threw up every day sometimes more than once for the first six months I was pregnant so I know a few little tricks.

First one, drink green tea...seriously works. Without it I'm sure I would have been better friends with the toilet. Second, not that its original, but saltine crackers. Eat them before you even get out of bed in the morning. All else fails take vitamin B6!

Hang in there! I know its really hard but you can do it! Praying for you!

Jeana said...

Hey, I hadn't seen the post where you announced it yet. Congratulations!