Monday, September 10, 2007

Our Poor Neighbors

I've come to the conclusion that my husband and I are just weird people. And that's okay. Because you are, too. Don't try to deny it, in some way, you're weird.

Just face the facts.

I had to last night...

Last night when my husband was dancing around on our bed in his underbritches, swinging a towel around trying to kill mosquitoes.

Here's the deal. We've become infested with skeeters and I don't know why or how but they have taken over our bedroom and it's making me insane. I cannot stand to shut the light off and hear them buzzing around. So, as soon as I hear them, I turn on the light and my poor husband has to try to find them and kill 'em.

Last night I was sooo exhausted that I put the lamp in bed with me so I wouldn't have to reach for it to turn it on, I could just have it right there.

I shut it off. And the buzzing started.

I flip it on and Josh jumps up, towel in hand...he's armed and dangerous. We did this several times until finally, finally there was no buzzing. It took approximately 43 minutes to kill them all.

Did I mention we don't have curtains or blinds on our bedroom windows?

1 comment:

Corie said...

Um, yeah.. it is probably best that you just face your weirdness.

I gotta admit, if I were one of your neighbors and I could see into you window, I would have pulled up a seat to watch your light turn off and on, while your husband tried to swat mosquitos!

Hope it doesn't happen tonight!! :)