Since I've only blogged twice today, why not another?! questionnaire
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! I hate gift bags!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. You just can't beat that Freshly-Chopped-Tree-Smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually 2nd weekend in December. I get claustrophobic if it's in my house too long.
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas day after we open presents.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, it's okay. Mixed with some Bailey's. :)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? New Kids on the Block everything. Pillow, sleeping bag, posters, cassette tapes. Oh how I loved them. Oh, and an engagement ring 9 years after that.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yeah, it's kinda cutesie though. I'd prefer a more adult looking one. You know, because I'm so mature and all.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Boys. My father-in-law, brothers-in-law. I just don't like buying for boys!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister Megan, she loves anything.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I actually did that this year! Yeah.Me!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm...who reads this? lol, just kidding...Ohhh, the Christmas that Joshua bought me my engagement ring, he also bought me a couple of dresses. Horrid. Horrid. I tell you. I smiled. Thanked him and I think I actually wore them. Once.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Christmas. But the best shopping day of all is Black Friday.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Those dresses I was just telling you about...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies. Almond Roca. Banana bread.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored, because that's what my husband likes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Lil Drummer Boy and Silent Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both but luckily this year we get to stay home on Christmas Day!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, and did you know it's Donder and not Donner? I thought it was Donner. It's not. At least that's not how they say it on Ernest Saves Christmas.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve at my aunt's house. But I like what Michelle said, that they usually open one, like jammies on Christmas Eve. Think we might start doing that.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The weather getting ugly and keeping people from getting into town.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Love Spell body wash and lotion from Victoria's Secret.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? Not sure. I bought some tacky ornaments and I'm loving those, so I think my old wood ornaments are out for next year. Tacky it will be!
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Sugar Cookies. Almond Roca. Banana bread. :)
4 comments:
Love this...do you really take your tree down on Christmas day?????
I really do! Like I said, I get claustrophobic, it starts to make me crazy!
One year our kids got little "overnighter" type sleeping bags, and they opened them on Christmas Eve and slept under the Christmas Tree in them. It was so fun for them!
I'm just lazy :) I'll try harder :) Where did you get this questionnaire?
Post a Comment