I've gots me a bits of Blogger's Block. I went on a blogging frenzy yesterday and used up so much amazing material that now I've not a blasted thing to blog about.
There's a blog I've started lurking (just like the many of you who lurk and don't leave comments, yes, I know you're there!) and saw that she (whom after I've lurked awhile, I'm sure I'll linky to her) had her amazing blogging readers and lurkers ask her questions because she, just like me, was having a bit of Blogger's Block.
So, to you, my faithful readers, who comment and lurkers who do not comment, now's your big ol' chance.
You may ask me a question. You may ask three questions, or maybe 11. It's your choice. I'll probably answer anything. Probably. You may ask your questions in the comments section (*gasp* some of you may have to come out of Lurkerdom!) and then at the end of this amazing day, hopefully I'll have something to blog about.
5 comments:
Why do you only like gifts in a box and not a bag?
What is your all time favorite treat?
Did you pick a name for the baby?
What is your all-time favorite book?
Who are you most afraid of Meg or me?
If you could spend a day with one person, who would it be and why?
Post a Comment