Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

Last night I almost took 'er down. No, not the kid, however, it was a thought a time or 12.

The tree.

The Christmas tree. It makes me crazy. I want her gone.

I asked the husband last night if we could take it down. He said that we could but he had a sad look on his face. So, I decided it could stay up. Wouldn't want to make him sad. He may not buy me any more gifts for Christmas.

Speaking of...

There are 3 trillion presents under my tree. One for me. And the one that is for doesn't weigh anything. I think he forgot to put whatever was supposed to go in the box in the box.

I'm rambling. I know this. I'm alright with it.

That tree is in some serious danger today.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Five more days...

I've found that when there aren't any gifts under the tree with your name on them it means that your gifts are so big they won't fit! They are hidden in someone's garage or basement or something usually!:)

Erica Lynn said...

Why do you want to take your tree down? Is your claustrophobia acting up?

Sarah said...

It really is! Last night I felt like I couldn't breathe. So, Josh said, "let's rearrange the furniture, maybe that will help." So, we did. And I'm feeling much better now.

amber said...

You're a flake. Really, you are. Get a small tree next year instead of one that had a 12 foot girth. I should be the only thing in your living room with a 12ft girth:)

Gonna go bust out the TCS now..
tree better be up or FACTCP will be moved to my cold house.. and we're not just talking temp either:)

Corie said...

Oh no! Hold out for a few more days!