It's been nine years today since we got the keys to our house. It's hard to believe we've lived here this long. So much has changed. If Dwayne and Sharon came back to this house, they wouldn't recognize it. I love knowing my husband has done all the work. And even though I don't live in a town I love, I live in a house I love.
A conversation between Josh and me on Saturday:
Going through clothing and coats to see what can be donated.
Josh, holding up a flannel shirt, "I can get rid of this."
Me, shocked, "Oh no you can't, we can use that for toilet paper!"
Family cloth is outta hand, folks. Outta hand.
A conversation between us last night:
Josh, "oooh, I got you something today!"
Me, again...shocked, "really?!"
Josh, "Look what I got from the shop!" He hands me a gallon sized Zip Loc bag.
It was really sweet. And honestly, I enjoyed it more than flowers or candy or anything else he could have brought me. He told me that he knew I'd put it to use. It was really cute.
He's really cute.
Last night Jaylee got the brilliant idea to put Alison in her dolly stroller. For about an hour last night she just cruised that crabby baby around and had her laughing so hard. We video taped it. Last night was such an enjoyable evening.
This morning she's trying to zip up her jammies and they got stuck, Josh was helping her. In her best Mater voice I hear her say, "Well, shoooot." I snorted. It was really funny. And then of course I told her not to say shoot ever again.
I'm excited for today. The girls and I are headed to Tri-Cities to hang out with my SIL and her little girl.
Have a wonderful day!
*what's your family eating this week?
*and have I mentioned recently that I leave on Saturday for Seattle. To go to a NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK concert!!!!! 1992 here I come!
4 comments:
The family cloth cracks me up!
Have fun today playing.
i love your glass half full attitude. Have you tried breakfast for dinner? I can usually do that pretty cheap.
I can't wait til we travel back to '92 on Saturday!
Post a Comment