In case you were wondering, it is possible to not be on the internet all day.
Who knew!?
I won't say it was easy, 'cause it wasn't.
My fingers may or may not have twitched all day.
I got stuff done. I spent time with my girls. I read a book. I read the Book. I wrote a letter to my ex-stepdad's mom. So, I guess you could say I wrote a letter to my ex-stepgrandma. I made dinner. I did dishes. And then my husband offered to leave.
With the kids.
To get me a coffee.
IS HE NOT THE GREATEST, EVER?!
I'm sorry, he's not for sale.
well, how much you talkin'?
3 comments:
You're a better woman that I am. So Proud!
YAY for hubby's that like us and know what makes us happy! good for you being internetless today. i'm impressed and inspired!
You're a pretty intense gal aren't ya? I don't know any other woman that would lock herself out of her computer world. Amazing. I like you.
Here's to all the things that can get accomplished when we don't spend all day at the screen! {cheers}...with our coffee mugs :)
Post a Comment