At 29 I love Starbucks. I never thought I would. I was wrong.
At 29 my favorite color (red) is quickly being ousted by burnt orange. Whodda thunk?
At 29 my hair is longer than it's ever been and I wear it curly more often than not. I'm embracing the curly and letting go of the fact that I'll never have tame, manageable, straight hair.
At 29 flip flops are on the Top 5 of my favorite things about summer. Okay, maybe Top 3. Oh, who am I kidding? Flip flops are my favorite thing about summer!
At 29 I have quite a few gray hairs in my head. I love them and am not ashamed of them and have decided not to color my hair anymore.
At 29 I live in a Peterbilt with my family of four. The first couple of weeks were glorious and I thought it was cake. I was wrong. It's hard, man. Real. Hard.
At 29 I have been a wife for nearly 11 years (July!) and I cannot believe that I still am not good at it. After 11 years, I'm getting better...but definitely am not good. Sigh...
At 29 I love to blog, Facebook and Twitter.
At 29 I wonder if I'll have more babies. Why is my heart so conflicted?
At 29 I am 25 lbs overweight. You'd think after fours of it, I'd be sick of it and do something. You'd think wrong. I've yet to do anything about it but complain.
At 29 I have more friends than I've had in my life. Some IRL, some bloggy. But still, more friends than I've had ever. I'm lovin' this part of 29.
At 29 I have two daughters. One who's easy going. And one who's, um...not.
At 29 I have been a believer for 15 years. I still don't pray or read my bible daily. He still loves me. Thank God!
At 29 I live in the upstairs of my house. It's 495 sq. ft. and currently (as in right this very minute) it's about 90 degrees up here. I live up here because my sister's kids and my mother live in the main portion of my house. They live here because my BIL had a bone marrow transplant. Today.
At 29 I am not clever enough to come up with 29 things about myself. I'm boring as all get out. But that's okay. Boring's good. Right? RIGHT?!
At 29 this is my best friend and me, today.
On my birthday.
8 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday,dear Sarah! I hope and pray that God blesses your year of being "29" ('bout time!=) ). And I am very happy you were able to have an enjoying Birthday getting a scrumptious Starbucks Coffee and Pedicure=).
Love ya!
i'm 39 and....
i have grey hairs, wonder if i should have had more babies, and now feel STINKIN' old that i realize i'm 10 years older than you. i could've like babysat you or something. sheesh.
HAPPY, HAPPY birfday sweet friend.
29 looks awfully beautiful on you!
Yay! Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Sarah...wait till you're 51..like me...and a Grandma!
I hope you had a great Birthday. I wondered if you were on the road for your B-day, but it appears you were at home. So...29.... I wouldn't have guessed it. Time sure flies by. Weren't we together for your 22nd or was it your 23rd B-day? Where has 7 years gone? Alma still asks about you. Oh.. I have always liked your hair natural...not straightened. :)
Hugs,
Min
Happy Birthday!
AUUUUGGGHHHH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'm so glad I found you and can share your journey with you.
You deserve a great day - I hope you make it one!
Post a Comment