Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How YOU Doin'

I'm in Idaho.

Well, all of us are.

Not just me.

We just finished tarping our heaviest load of hay. Yes, we. I helped.

I'm a helper.

We are headed to Seattle with it, where it will be put into a container, onto a container ship and transported by sea to another country.

You know, if pirates aren't needing it for THEIR cows.

Yesterday was a fabulous day! Started with being able to see my aunt, uncle and sweet cousins in Nampa, Idaho.

They met us at a truck stop and we loaded up the nine of us in their five passenger sedan and cruised to...none other than....

Wait for it...

Starbucks!

I was all set to use the twenty bucks the Lord left in the bushes for me but my uncle treated and we were greatly blessed.





Zorro, the Birthday Boy!!





My Uncle Eric, also known as the Spice Whisperer. She can be the crabbiest, fussiest baby but when he holds her she's happy.





I wish I could say I was the cute one in the picture above, but that's Kenny, my aunt. I love her and would love to be just like her if I grow up.

Thanks for picking us up family, we loved it!

We showered last night at The Garden of Eden truck stop last night.





Kinda sad when a truck stop bathtub is bigger than what we have at home. So nice to be clean, even if 12 hours later Sugar looks like this....





Sigh...

We may be showered and clean but we have hay in our hair, mud in our feet and there may or may not be some in my bra.

How does it get there you ask? No clue.

No clue at all.

It happens every week that one of the four of us gets shafted on having enough clothes for the week.

And this week whoever packed our bags only packed me two shirts, one of which was already dirty.

Whoever did that should be banished to a deserted island where all there is to drink is Iced Hazelnut Breves or Sangrias. With only chocolate and peanut butter to eat served by a hottie with a fake tooth and arms that are to die for.





(Coveralls optional but not needed.)

Yes. That sounds like reasonable punishment.

--Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you are in Nampa it is my turn again.

Kristie said...

:) Coffee always tastes better with family/friends...and especially so when they treat!!

Never "Society" Norm said...

LOL!=) Love it, Sarah! And I'm glad you got your Starbucks after such a tough day on the phone with the computer thingy=).
Coffee is like a bandaid, huh?! Yup, I'd say so!=)