But Tiffany tagged me to do an 8's meme and since I'm all about those, I'll do it even though it's the number 8. Which I loathe.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. My birthday. (even though it's 360 days away)
2. Camping trip with Emily and her fam.
3. Trip to Pacific City in August
4. Josh to be home. He left this morning and we won't likely see him til Friday. Boo.
5. My 11 year wedding anniversary.
6. FedEx delivery on Thursday.
7. Meeting up with my B&SIL and sweet niece for a picnic in the park this evening.
8. And of course NKOTB in July with Amber. (yes, we're going again)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to church.
2. Did dishes.
3. Held a baby boy and may or may not have considered putting him in my purse.
4. Mowed my backyard.
5. Went to the park and watched Josh be superdad.
6. Felt sorry for myself that my husband was leaving.
7. Considered going to Starbucks...but didn't.
8. Threw my arms around Josh when he said he called his boss and asked if he could leave at 4 am this morning instead of yesterday afternoon!
Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. I wish I could stop chewing my fingernails.
2. I wish I could do blog designs for funsies.
3. I wish I were 115 lbs again. (kids, were they worth it?!)
4. I wish I didn't have to fight the urge to go to Starbucks. But I'm not gonna do it this week! (shud it, I'm not!)
5. I wish I could re-live three years of my life and do them over. (I know the past is passed, but sometimes man, sometimes...)
6. I wish that from the beginning of our marriage that I'd been a good steward of the money Josh made.
7. I wish Spice would quit waking up at 4:30 am.
8. I wish I could scrapbook, efficiently. (Instead I stew over the pictures I have, the product I have and the lack of git 'er done.)
8 Shows I Watch:
Um, I don't.
8. Favorite Fruits:
1. Strawberries
2. Pineapple
3. Bananas (but only if they're dipped in chocolate..other than that, they give me the shivers)
4. Peaches (but only in cobbler)
5. Okay, I think I'm just not a big fruit girl, I can think of a ton of veggies I love but fruit...not so much.
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Florida to visit friends.
2. New York
3. North Carolina
4. Africa (so I can meet that little boy I love)
5. A mission trip, anywhere.
6. San Juan Islands
7. Hawaii (I'd love to spend our 15th anniversary here)
8. Tennessee (so many bloggy friends there that I'd LOVE to meet!)
8 Places I've Lived:
This one CRACKS me up. I could fill this section out probably 4 times. So I'll just go with one town, the town I started school in and finished school in but not necessarily the town I lived in my whole life. =)
1. I lived on 5th street in a trailer park.
2. I lived at 1207 Stassen in a trailer park.
3. But a few years before that I lived in...another trailer across the street. Too little at the time to know that address.
4. I lived here...

What's that you ask? Oh, just a place fondly known as the corner store. Where you can get 2 burritos and a 32 oz. soda for 1.99
Yes, I really lived there.
5. I lived at 908 Acoma Dr. my freshman year
6. I lived at 312 Cedar St. my sophmore year (then we moved to another town for my part of my junior yr but I still went to the same school)
7. I lived at 205 Elm St. for another part of my junior year and then...
8. We moved across the street to 208 Elm St. for the duration of my high school career. (My mom ended up living there for five years. The longest she'd ever lived anywhere.)
Just one town. And that's not all the houses in that town. I know there were a couple of others from when I was a toddler and another when I was in Kinder.
I know I'm supposed to tag 8 peeps but I'll just let you do it on your own if you choose. Let me know if you've done it so I can head on over and read your fun answers!
3 comments:
That was fun - and you did great! I loved reading your responses. It's funny how much you can learn about people in these things! Thanks for doing it - even with your dislike for even numbers. What did they ever do to you, huh?
BTW - Your comment about the baby boy and your purse made me literally laugh outloud along with several others - but that one got me.
Thanks for playing along!
I have NO favorite tv shows either... and I am hoping that when you said Tennessee you were thinking of meeting me too......right? :)
You make me smile :)
Post a Comment