The balloon rally was a good time. Pizza with friends beforehand was a good time. Watching my girls play with friends and making memories warmed my mama heart.
I think my favorite part of the night was when Justin Bieber came over the sound system and Spice flipped the heck out. Jushtin Beezure!
My mom. Smiling. It's been a long time since I've seen it. Kinda wondering if I ever have actually. Her smiling makes me smile.
Laying in bed with Josh last night and having him say, "Thank you for making my life perfect." I choked. I mean, seriously? Me? Make his life perfect? Oh, buddy. Sigh.
Google+. It's sorta like a diary that only 4 or 5 of my friends read. I like that.
Homemade bread. There's some baking in the oven right now.
My friendship with Katie. I love that our kiddos play well together - and may have slight crushes on one another. I love that she's mentally stable where I'm so not. So when I'm a little {okay a lot} freakish in my homeschoolishness I can just text her and be calmed down.
Teaching my girls. Today, they are making me insane. Insaner? But I love that I'm home with them. And I love that Josh busts his butt so I can be here
In less than two weeks we have a trip planned to visit several of our favorite people. My heart bursts, BURSTS with excitement over going to see them. Eeeee!!!
Jeans that are too big. Bras that are too big. A scale that I want to make out with for being so good to me.
Tortillas. I love tortillas. I wish I were part Mexican so I could actually make them myself. Okay, I know you don't have to be part Mexican or Mexican at all to make them, I just think it'd prolly help.
A little black dress. It's not like sleazy little black dress. It's just a fun black dress. And it was on clearance. And four sizes smaller than what I would have bought last year at this time. Happy. Freaking. Sarah.
On Saturday Josh and I didn't get to ride with the crew. Which was a little bit of a bummer but good since we deep cleaned the house. I love that I have a man who will get in and do dirty work with me. We washed windows for the first time since 2003 and I cleaned the tops of my cupboards for the first time since like February. You'd think we'd left up Halloween decorations for all the webs that were up there. Geez.
Did I mention that on last week's bike ride with the crew that I puked? Yeah. I did. I rode and rode and pushed and pushed. I wanted to keep up (read: win) and so I did (sorta) and puked. I really liked it. Sick as that sounds.
Okay. There's my list of happiness.
What are you happy about today?
3 comments:
Making out with your scale ... you are so funny! What a wonderful list of happy's. (: Love this post.
you worked hard for that list!!!
um. today... happy for a clean house and all the laundry being done and 3 kids getting along so well right now that i can be here typing this!
Tortillas! Hubby always told me that I was too white to make tortillas like his mom...AND GUESS WHAT? I learned! Now, I've only mastered flour tortillas, but that's something. Will give you recipe if you should ever get to feeling ambitious and want to try.
Post a Comment