Thursday, February 02, 2012

It's time for the reward

On my journey to get healthy and lose weight, I decided that should I reach my goal (which I did) I'd buy myself a fancy shmancy pair of jeans from my fave store as a reward.  A good job, Sarah, present.

I've been at the same weight for nearly 6 months, I don't think I'll be losing much more.

I think it's time to buy those jeans.

But I want to make a day of it.

You see, I've reached my one year anniversary of this whole deal and I wanna celebrate.

I've decided I'mma get myself a babysitter, get my hair did, go shopping for those jeans and get myself another tattoo.

Oh, and buy myself lunch.

Because I like food.

This is going to be an expensive day.  Maybe I should sell that dog bed, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! What type of tat do you want?

Bethany said...

Woot woot!! Great job-- I want to hear more about the tattoo too!!

Sarah said...

Way to go! Even to keep the weight off after surgery. You're amazing and such a success! Celebrate BIG!!! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is a huge accomplishment but the biggest accomplishment and challenge for most is keeping it off (which it seems like you've done, too). So, double congrats!

denise said...

I'm excited for you! I think it's awesome to celebrate your success. I'm proud of you.