Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

If you don't watch it, this post may be a bit boring for you.

So, yes, like many of you I have an addiction. An addiction to a nighttime soap opera. I've never been so ridiculously involved in a show in my whole life. I love it. Absolutely love it. Some days I feel a little bad that I watch the show because it can be trashy. I try to make myself feel better by saying, "It's just TV, they aren't real people." Yet that all goes to pot when an episode is over and I'm bawling like a baby because I feel like they are my friends and I'm an intern too...

...am I really admitting this?

Uh huh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, my friend Amber is just as (if not more so) addicted as I am. Sorry Amber, I'm going to tell them about your Grey's junkiness...

She tells me about a website she found talking about last weeks episode, Meredith being rescued by my boyfriend, er, I mean Derek. You saw the episode, I don't have to tell you about it. Anyway, the writer of this site is predicting that everything that's happened since the bomb episodes have possibly been a dream or that she's been out this whole time.

Why does she say this? Well, let me just tell you.

On Thursday when they showed previews for this coming Thursday, the clothes Derek will be wearing are the same clothes he was wearing during the bomb episode when he went to Meredith's house at the end of the show, remember...when she said she couldn't remember the last time they kissed and he started to leave but turned around and said Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. On Friday they showed the bomb episodes and she put two and two together.

Anyway, I'm kinda freaking out about the whole thing. Looking forward to seeing if it's actually what's going to happen.

Man, I love this show.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Well whatever happens they definitely know how to keep an audience! Sometimes the previews can be intentionally misleading!

Homekeeper Mom said...

LOL! I LOVE that show. But......hubby has the remote most of the time, so my time to watch it is few and far between. You can post the updates and I can live vicariously (sp?) through you. So, does that mean the Meredith and Derek have NOT been dating again? Wow. LOL. Keep me informed!

~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)