Friday, February 23, 2007

Grey's Recap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*yaaawning*

I'm sorry to say that last night's episode was a pretty sorry one. Part of me felt like I was watching Days of Our Lives. (sorry Amber)

But here's my recap in a nutshell. A very small nutshell.

Meredith admits to Denny, yes the dead guy, she kinda wanted to just drown.
Izzie and Callie have it out about George. Callie wins with some hurtful words.
Christina "deals" with the situation by buying out the 99 cent store. (thought I was gonna die over that one, too funny)
Burke finds a pretty drunk Christina and tells her she needs to say goodbye to her friend. Her person.
Derek tells off Ellis.
Ellis dies.
After a million hours with no brain or heart activity Meredith comes back with Christina at her side.
Addison watches Derek and Meredith together and tells McSteamy Derek never felt that way about her, he tells her he did. (Think this was the best part of the whole show.)
She tells him to go without women for 60 days and maybe, just maybe they can work it out.
Izzie kinda sorta tells George she's sorry. He walks out.

For those of you who watched, yes this is a rough version of what happened, but like I said, I found last night's show to be pitiful. A quote from one of my friends this morning, (I'll leave you anonymous, Amber.)

Ya, I wasn't on the edge my seat for the entire hour, I didn't yell at my husband when he walked in front of the TV, and I most certainly didn't have 'moist eyes' when she admitted that she quit fighting. Yep, not at all.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Total snooze!Very disappointing after all the hype! Glad she didn't die but seriously next week better be improved and there better not be any more "ghosts"!

Michelle said...

I was COMPLETELY with you... I was really disappointed.