Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On the Defense

I was informed on Sunday that "we" need to get our home more organized. My first reaction?

Defensive.

I've noticed people (I) usually only get defensive when they've (I've) been approached about something they (I) already knew was an issue.

The husband has decided we're going to work from top to bottom in our house.

Literally.

We have three floors. An upstairs room that houses the computer, a bed or 3, toys, junk and my scrapbook "stuff" I put it in quotes because I'd like to call it something else at this point. This what it looks like right now. Can't believe I'm showing you.

I tell him I need something for my tools.

His head perks. I said the "T" word.

So, last night, we went and got this bad boy to take care of my organizational issues. Cheaper than anything I've seen in the scrapbook world for organizing.

We looked online before we went in the store to get it. It was a clearance item. Regularly $189.99 on clearance for $129.99. This was my husbands idea. I thought it was a little expensive but he wanted to do it. We get to the store, she rings up $68.97!!! Woo Hoo! It's the little things like this that make me realize He's smiling down and caring about the little things in my life.

I'll show you the area after it's all prettied up.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Nice! Does it have wheels?

Homekeeper Mom said...

My dh would LOVE that! I bet he was SO proud to buy that for his wife!

~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Anonymous said...

This is so Joshua!