Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Hiatus

Since I can't think of a gosh-darned thing to blog about these days that anyone would be interested in reading, I think it's time to hang up my blogging hat for awhile.

This time it's not because I need a break from the computer. I barely make it up here these days. It's the fact that I have nothing to say that wouldn't revolve around morning sickness which in my case is all day sickness. I'm tired of it. And if I blogged about it on a daily basis, you'd be tired of it, too.

So, we're going to take a little break from each other and hopefully this junk will be gone soon.

5 comments:

Corie said...

Enjoy your blogging break.
I'll miss your posts- they usually make me laugh!!! :)
Hopefully we'll be hearing from you soon.....

Anonymous said...

Well I hate for you to take a break cuz I love keeping up with you, but I understand.

I guess you know my e-mail address anyway. :)

Hope the morning sickness is better soon.

Hugs,

Min

Jeana said...

Miss you. Hope you feel better soon.

Karen said...

Well Sarah, this is the first time I've come to your page. The only one I've gone to I think is Cories...Now I'm going to start reading others. While on your break, I'll just read up on you... so to speak.
Morning sickness....gotta love it!!

amber said...

Guess I'll just keep commenting on old posts until you update..

How do ya like them apples?