When he finally shows up, he gives us these.
A bouquet for each of us. No reason. Just because. He really amazes me sometimes. I mean, I know he's a great guy and all...but this was really amazing. Don't ask why I have a hat on my head, I really don't know. Maybe I was cold. Maybe I'm just a weirdo. Most likely the latter. Here's a picture of the sweet man himself. He's so adorable. Yesterday I realized just how much I take him for granted.
He goes to work without complaint. He takes out the trash without being asked. He brushes my hair. He changes diapers without being asked. He can fix stuff. By stuff, I mean anything that is broken. I don't know how he does it but he can fix just 'bout anything. He's really good with directions. He has the most amazing smile. I just love him.I really do.
5 comments:
We really do love him!
Sounds like a great husband! :)
I've always been jealous of my little brother and his ability to "fix stuff." He is a great guy, and I'm glad he has you for a wife!
He kills mosquitoes in his underwear...
He brushes your hair????? AND changes diapers????? I think men have changed a little since I was young!! NO..SERIOUSLY!!
Post a Comment