Friday, January 18, 2008

Forgot to Mention

That my no-longer-working-because-i-am-pregnant-brain also malfunctioned at Target yesterday.

I get out to my car after spending too much time (and money) and realize my car door is wide open. Yep. I left 'er open. Nothing was stolen. Thank goodness. Would have been tragic to lose the kid's carseat and the 37 cents I had in the ashtray. I wouldn't have minded the Bible being stolen because I figure whoever stole it needs it more than I do. But, guess the Lord thought I was still needing it, because it was still in the passenger seat. And since I gave the Rice Krispie treats to Pastor Tom, I didn't need to worry about those, they were already gone. The stereo wasn't there but then again, it wasn't there before I went into Target. Pregnancy

Since I didn't get to eat any of those treats yesterday I decided I'd make myself some today. I thought to myself that I'd make them and eat them before Josh got home, then I wouldn't have to feel guilty about eating them because he'd never know I made them. You know how it works, if no one sees you eat an entire pan of Rice Krispie treats, it never happened. But...he walked in for lunch right as I was putting them in the pan.

Blast.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm totally picturing you hiding in the closet with your pan of rice crispy treats...

Have a great weekend!

Bridgette said...

You are such a talented writer! I found you from Candee Marchant's blog! Keep up the lovely writing.:)


Bridgette