Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Possible Mistake...

But I added my mom's blog to my sidebar. She posts quite sporadically (remember that word from Clueless?!) and I'm a little worried what you may learn about me from her. Disregard anything she may say that would cause you to not come back here.

Listed below are some reasons not to visit her blog...

-She can be delusional.

-Pretty sure she's on meds half the time (possibly all of the time)

-She can only see out of one eye, seriously!

-She's warped.

-Her sense of humor...well, it's definitely her own...

-Her name is Arla. Not Carla, not Darla, not even Marla. It's Arla. Who names their kid that?

Reasons to visit her blog...

-She is my mother, so that in itself makes her amazing.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

okay that explains the comment from "Arla" on my blog...

I was a little freaked out for a minute...

but now I see that it is a friendly!:)

Jeana said...

She's got to be the same Arla that commented on my blog today, right?

amber said...

and some of us, just call her MIL

Anonymous said...

oh bugger...