Frustrated.
Josh's dumb company decided to switch up our health insurance policy smack dab in the middle of the calendar year so now my deductible has not been met even though I've had a stinkin' baby and have paid out a lot of money. This means I just have to pay out even more money. No biggie, we're loaded.
Baby number two. She'll be six months old tomorrow. SIX MONTHS! And is still, I repeat still not sleeping through the night. Am I picking her up, feeding her, pacifying her? YES! They share a room, I don't know what else to do. I don't want her disturbing Jaylee's sleep. I don't know what to do. But at six months she should be sleeping through the night. I don't wanna compare my kids to each other but one of them slept through the night before six weeks of age and the other has yet to do that!!
I'm frustrated with myself. So many lessons I should have learned so long ago but haven't. Discipline where money is involved. It's always that. I just shake my head at myself and I know the Lord is probably wondering if I'll ever learn. Okay, He's not wondering. He already knows. I'm wondering if I'll ever learn.
Daylight savings time and falling back. Oh the glorious extra hour of sleep. HA!!! Maybe when the kids are teenagers I'll know what an extra hour of sleep is like. Right now, they're just up an hour earlier.
Sigh.
The election tomorrow...just not gonna go there.
Okay. I think I'm done now. you're welcome.
5 comments:
Zesty was sleeping through the night so good until he got teeth. Now he is up around 3ish every morning and only nursing will do. Granted, I let that happen, because I was not about to go warm up a bottle only to have it rejected by the teething no bottle having baby.
So I'm with ya.
I highly recommend cereal at the night time feeding!!!
Not sure what Ali's schedule is but seriously rice cereal before you nurse that last time she'll be good to go!:)
Move one into the hallway! Seriously! My girls are 18 months apart and that's what I finally had to so the baby would sleep.
Good luck with all that. :-)
I had the most unsleepingest baby ever. At my wit's end one day, I found drhull.com. He's a pediatrician who's come up with a sleep program DVD. It's worked for us and it doesn't involve tons of crying. The best is that you can email him any time of day and he'll get back to you.
I don't have baby advice for you. But the insurance thing possibly. Usually when you switch insurance companies there is a form to fill out regarding payment amounts and you can request a deductible letter from the former insurance agency. They (the former) supply a letter on letterhead that shows how much of a deductible has been met and it "should" transfer to your new company. That's been my experience anyways. Might wanna check into it.
Love ya!
Cara
Post a Comment