Emily asks, "What is your husbands best trait. Also, what would he say YOURS was. :)
This is really funny. Well, it's not but it is. Before I get to the funny part, I'll tell you Josh's best trait. And I don't think I can list just one.
Josh has the most amazing work ethic. He's usually the first to arrive and the last to leave. He works hard. And his hands show it. He's the first one called, whether it's my family or his that needs help with something. Like exit numbers. My sister Megan called and got herself lost a few months ago, she called Josh and explained to him where she was. He knew exactly where she was and gave her the exact exit number she needed to take to get home. A couple years in a semi and I guess you just remember all the numbers. He's kind and considerate. He's the most amazing daddy ever. I really like the guy.
As for the second part...what would he say mine was. I said to him last night, "Emily wants to know what my best trait is." His response, "Hmm, yeah, I don't know." I'm gonna let him off the hook and say that there are just so many that I have, he couldn't think of just one! :)
Amber's questions. Or...Amber's daughter's questions.
What's google? (love that she can read) Ryleigh, Google is the place your Mommy goes to when she doesn't know where I am. Like the other night, with Francine Rivers, she googled 'er and found out where I was going. Your mom's quick like that.
Where's Josh? Josh is at work...sigh...
Do you have a brother? I always wanted one but was stuck with two sisters instead. :) My dad bought me a boy cabbage patch doll so I could have a brother. Really I think he bought it because it looked like him, dark curly hair. Except the cabbage patch doll didn't have a mullet.
Kristie's questions, which cracked me up, were...First of all (said in my mom voice) why are there three blogs and I only know of two? Second, who did you vote for?:)
I meant there were three posts I had started, not three blogs. Sorry, my bad. :) You know of both of my blogs! I promise, mom. ;)
As for your second question, I voted for McCain/Palin. I sent my ballot in as soon as it came. This is the first time I've really gotten into an election. Up until a few nights ago, I've been worried sick over the election. Helllooo, I just need to trust Jesus about this. He's gotta plan! I think my pastor's wife said it best a couple weeks ago at Bible Study. She didn't say names, but ya knew who she was taking about. She said something along the lines of, "if one of them gets in, that Jesus will just be coming back four years sooner. And that if the other gets in, we're given four more years to get our country back on track to have revival in our land." I will be on my knees on Tuesday, November 4th. I hope everyone of you are, too!
Barb's questions Did I miss a post about "decisions" in 6 days? And are you having another baby soon? ;)
Nope, you didn't miss a post about those decisions. Josh's company hasn't said one thing about his contract being up. We're okay with this at the moment. He can leave if he wants, so that's what we're excited about. He still has a job for the moment, so we're excited about that, too. :) The other day Josh and I were listening to the radio at the same time and heard a pastor on CSN (calvary satellite network) what he had to say was very encouraging. Think I'll post about it next week. For now though, Josh is staying put.
And another baby?!?! pffft. :) Alison will be six months old next week. Is it normal to have days where you want to put that lil white jacket on so you can hug yourself but also think you want more kids? That's where I am right now. I don't want to say no to having more, but some of these sleep deprived days make me wonder...
Wow. This was a long post! Didja make it through?! Thanks for giving me something to write about. I 'preciate it.
2 comments:
You did a great job answering the questions! Add that to your list of YOUR best qualitities!
Have a great weekend Sarah.
#1) :)
#2) :):):)
Post a Comment