Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holy Smelly Mama, Batman


Okay folks, it's day three we're working on with no shower.

This is getting ugly.

And smelly.

My last shower was Sunday morning. I really should have taken the time on Monday before we left to get one in, but I had so many things to do (no comments about how I've had 5 wks to get those things done) that I didn't stop for the three minutes it takes me to shower. (and no comments about how I managed to blog that morning, either)

Obviously this girl has her priorities.

See how much you all mean to me!?

Children are great; napping at the moment. I am trying, so far, to keep our schedule about what it would be at home, you know, since our truck is now home.

We're still about two hours from our destination to drop our load (did that make anyone else but me laugh?) and after dropping our load (dying here) we will HOPEFULLY have time to shower at Natalie's. So thankful for friends who are offering their homes to my sweet family; maybe there's a lesson in there for me about that....

In case you don't believe me here is a picture of my hair. I think you could wring out the grease.





We stopped for lunch about an hour ago and brushed our teeth in the Burger King restroom. Jealous, aren't you?

I figured as much.

I will keep you updated on the shower saga.

Stay tuned.....
-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

Janablessed said...

Yeah, I laughed so hard about dropping a load that I almost did just that. OK,...kidding! Love you!

Miriam said...

Oh, THANK YOU for letting me know that I'm not the ONLY ONE (besides my sisters who also have the "gene") to get hair so greasy you could fry eggs in it on a hot day if I don't wash it at least every other day! I don't know how I'll do it when I'm old with blue hair that only gets "done" once a week at the beauty salon.

Maria said...

you will have to get used to dropping loads.. you have so many ahead of you. haaaaaaaaaa

I hope you get a shower soon.. I am all about a shower. That is why i am scared to camp. But I am going to do a 2 night thing in May...mother's day weekend.. I have time to prepare. I need to start doing that mentally..

Tiffany said...

Dropping your load in public is going to become a common occurrence for you guys! Get used to it! You crack me up!

Hopefully you'll get a shower soon - we don't want you all getting the "trucker" sterotype!

Tracy said...

Hope it went well...dropping your load I mean!! Funny!
By the way...your hair doesn't look so bad!