Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby

When my girls went to visit their wonderful aunt down in Oregon back in February, my youngest child (age 2) came home with a fever.

Bieber Fever.

While my sister-in-law has a teenager and pre-teen in her home, they aren't Bieber fanatics.  They simply showed my daughter one YouTube video of Justin Bieber's song, Baby.

That was enough to hook my little Spice.

Since February 28th I have had to play the video daily for my child.  I don't mind.  It's a harmless video.  And, quite honestly, the song is catchy.

My little almost three year old goes around the house saying, "Baby, baby, Oohhh!"

It's the cutest, most ridiculous thing ever.  I laugh every time.  She's so stinkin' adorable.  (gets that from me, of course)

Her birthday is coming up.  I'm not one of those good mamas who plans rockin' parties for her kids.  I leave that to my friend, Candee.  My birthday party planning skillz blow.

But how can I go wrong planning a Bieber Fever party?  How can I even consider having a Bieber Fever party for a three year old?  Meh.  I think it'd just be hilarious to freak out some family members.

I'm thinkin' my kid would be so excited to see Justin's face on a cake plate and napkin.  So, I'm thinkin' I'm gonna do it.

We're going to a have a Justin Bieber themed birthday party for Miss Spice for her third birthday.

We're sure to make the family proud!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how Spice will never ever forget her 3rd Birthday!! lol
Go For It!!!
Party Party!!! :) :) Cant' wait to see pics! Have lots of fun.....

denise said...

That kid kills me. She's so funny.

I can't wait to see her party invitation. We are invited, right? Right?!

Anonymous said...

If you are worried about my parents, they probably don't even know who he is. Just go for it! Treena

Anonymous said...

Heck yes! Gunna be the best party ever! :) I even made her something that will go along perfectly... haha
Breena