Friday, April 01, 2011

It's a great day to be alive

I'm happy.  The sun is out.  I was up early. Got a shower in.  My girls are still in bed.  I've officially reached my half way mark in my weight loss goal - 14 lbs.

Mostly.

Happy.

Because.

I saw my sister Erica last night.

Those closest to me know that it's been a long road with my sweet sister.  About 26 years long. ☺ Things are going well.  Very, very well.

Maybe cause we only spent a couple hours together last night?  kidding...

Seriously, though.  It was good.  We're good.

I loved sitting on Megan's bed with the two of them.  Laughing.  Making fun of Megan's "Jesus Sandal" collection and trying on her wardrobe.  It's been years since the three of us have been in the same room, in a good place in our lives.

My heart is full.

2 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

I am very happy for you, Sarah! In all ways. : ) Have a wonderful weekend!

Erica Lynn said...

I had so much fun that night. I'm looking forward to more fun times while I'm here :)