Brown over black.
Truck over car.
Standard over automatic.
Yes over no.
Summer over Winter.
Bare feet to shoes.
Country music over anything else.
The beach over the mountains.
But dirt over sand.
To be surrounded by people over being alone...most times.
The windows down over air-conditioning.
Beer over wine.
Coffee over chocolate *gasp*
Steak over chicken.
Books over magazines.
Small town over big city.
Jeans over any other clothing.
Laughing over crying.
Comfortable silence over filler conversation.
Cleaning the toilet over doing the dishes.
Reading silently over reading aloud.
Memories over pictures.
A road trip over a plane ride.
The rain over snow.
Sunshine over clouds.
Campfire over candlelight.
4 comments:
I just read that and thought, 'you wear jeans over clothes' like on top of clothes....uh, yeah. Maybe I need a nap. :)
Fun post!
~Laura
My turn!
YOU over... a lotta other people
What kind of sicko is asking you to choose between coffee and chocolate? What is this, Sophie's Choice?
I also prefer country music over anything else. And I'm a New Yorker, so it's totally scandalous!! :-)
Post a Comment