It's not a dream around here. Mine is. Amazing, huh? I know!
But what I've noticed-no one ever just stops by when your house is clean. Nope, they show up the one (or twelve) days you didn't clean it.
My house smells like Pine-Sol. One of my most favoritest smells, ever. It doesn't smell like that because I merely opened the bottle, it smells heavenly in my home because I mopped the kitchen.
But will anyone just show up randomly on my doorstep today?
Nope.
Un uh.
Doesn't work that way for me.
Thank you to everyone who commented on my preggo pic. Saying how "adorable" I am...I'll be sure to remind myself of that the next time I'm nude and not feeling so "adorable".
3 comments:
I'd come by if it wasn't so far for me to just drop by. Guess you can enjoy the clean yourself.
Treena
Ok... I'll be over for lunch. What are you gonna fix me?
Can you come over and clean my house? Somehow the maid hasn't been doing such a great job. Should I fire him? :)
Hugs,
Min
It does always seem to happen that way. At least WE know it is USUALLY clean. Love you!
Post a Comment