that is my faith, my wifeliness, my mothering, and my relationships.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Lab Work
You'd think after a year and a half, I wouldn't get all nervous like. But I do. Gives me chills. I go in tomorrow for my routine lab work for the 'ol cancer screening.
Hope I'm still in time to pray for you! I didn't see in today's post any results...when do you get them? I'm positive you are going to have AWESOME news! Barb
7 comments:
I am definately prayin' for ya!!! Everything is going to be fine. Remember, He is with you.
Mary
Love you! If we have to be in the cancer club...I'm glad we are in it together!
I'll be praying for you.
Absolutely!
(Maverick.)
I'll be prayin'. Peace and grace.
Oh, I'm so glad I read your blog this morning.
Consider it done!
Hope I'm still in time to pray for you! I didn't see in today's post any results...when do you get them?
I'm positive you are going to have AWESOME news!
Barb
Post a Comment