Monday, October 20, 2008

It's for a good cause...and because I'm in desperate need of coffee!

On my sidebar is a link to Amy Beth's blog. If you haven't been over to her blog, you are missing out.

Missing.

Out.

This girl is amazing. She's young and she's talented. She's beautiful, inside and out. She has a love for all things pink and Shamu. And in the last few months of reading her blog I'm inspired by her passion for young girls.

She has a ministry called Starlite. Right now she's trying to raise fundage (yes, a made up Sarah word) for Starlite and processed nacho cheese.

Please check out her post that lets us know how we can help. And after you do all that you can to help and really it's a super easy way to help, lurk her archives and you'll fall in love with this girl and her ministry too.

Yes, there's something in this post for me. I'm now entered in to win a $25 Starbucks gift card!!! You can be, too. Head over there. Hurry. Now. Do it! Don't like coffee, don't like Starbucks, that's okay...if you win, you can give it to me. I'll letcha.

1 comment:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Yea Sarah! Hope you win! (lucky dog...you have a Starbucks close enough to use! $25 would last me a lifetime!)
Barb