that is my faith, my wifeliness, my mothering, and my relationships.
What should I list my kids starting bid at on Ebay?
Ryleigh just asked what I was doing. I told her you wanted someone to ask you questions. Here's hers.... What's google? (love that she can read)Where's Josh?Do you have a brother? And Avery ...."Remember when I said donkeltubes?"
First of all (said in my mom voice) why are there three blogs and I only know of two?Second, who did you vote for?:)
Did I miss a post about "decisions" in 6 days?And are you having another baby soon? ;)
How did you and Josh meet? I'm new to your blog, maybe I should search the history before I ask :)What's your favorite Starbucks' drink?Doesn't Sarah Palin ROCK?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What should I list my kids starting bid at on Ebay?
Ryleigh just asked what I was doing. I told her you wanted someone to ask you questions. Here's hers....
What's google? (love that she can read)
Where's Josh?
Do you have a brother?
And Avery ....
"Remember when I said donkeltubes?"
Ryleigh just asked what I was doing. I told her you wanted someone to ask you questions. Here's hers....
What's google? (love that she can read)
Where's Josh?
Do you have a brother?
And Avery ....
"Remember when I said donkeltubes?"
First of all (said in my mom voice) why are there three blogs and I only know of two?
Second, who did you vote for?:)
Did I miss a post about "decisions" in 6 days?
And are you having another baby soon? ;)
How did you and Josh meet? I'm new to your blog, maybe I should search the history before I ask :)
What's your favorite Starbucks' drink?
Doesn't Sarah Palin ROCK?!
How did you and Josh meet? I'm new to your blog, maybe I should search the history before I ask :)
What's your favorite Starbucks' drink?
Doesn't Sarah Palin ROCK?!
Post a Comment