Wednesday, March 09, 2011

My Goal in Black and White

I said last week that I'd post my goal for Saturday's 5K.

I don't want to post my goal.

I want to throw out some really high number that I know I can beat.

But I'm just going to do it.  I'm going to write it.  Here.  And I'm going to pray like crazy that I'm under it.

I'm embarrassed even to say what it is because it seems sooo slow.

Oh well.

Here goes.

34 minutes and 36 seconds.  Because adding those numbers comes to 7.

And I'm freaky when it comes to numbers.  (among other things I'm freaky about but that's what the last 4.5 years of blog material has already told you about me.)

So.

There it is.  34 minutes.  36 seconds.

Here goes nothin'.

4 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

We are rootin' for ya here!!! Goooo Sarah!!! : )

Unknown said...

Gooooood Luck Sarah!!
You can do it!!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

Bethany said...

Good luck!!!! You'll have to let us all know how it goes :)

denise said...

You're totally going to do this! I know you are.