Besides the video and my voice being totally off, apparently my 16 minute video wasn't too boring.
Yay!
You guys are really too sweet to me. Kinda wondering if you're all lying to me. :)
I was thinking maybe I'd try and make it a weekly or every other week deal. I had a hoot doing it. But I really don't know what I'd make the videos about.
So.
Wanna list some vlog material suggestions in the comments? I promise to keep the next videos shorter.
4 comments:
Okay, I've got one. (Of course!)
You got married young.(duh) Was this typical of the people you grew up around? What do you think of people getting married young? What thoughts about this do you have regarding your daughters?
I will give you a hard one only 'cause I am not face to face, where I would honestly be too chicken to ask you.
What is your view on abortion?
Yes, I am biased.. I admit. But I have heard so many different views lately that I am curious how many people fall into certain categories (hard core no-way types, in between types or whatever).
Let's just say I am doing a very unscientific study on the subject.
ooh, ooh... another one. Since you are a fellow junkie (by this I mean coffee), how do you like yours?
I like Americano (no one beats Starbucks) with some half&half and raw sugar. Hook me up to an IV baby and here we go!
I know you said you wanted your video to be shorter but I was thinking you should tape yourself making something in the kitchen since you love to cook so much. That way we could get a new recipe and see you make it at the same time.
What would be your dream trip?
Treena
Post a Comment