Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I so should not blog this but it's too funny NOT to.

What I'm about to tell you happened a month ago and I'm just now going to blog it.

Maybe I shouldn't.

Maybe you'll be offended.  {please don't be}

Mostly I'm hoping you'll laugh as hard as I did.

and as hard as I still do when I think about it.

Remember the Brazilian birthday? {only click the link if you want a play-by-play of a wax job} For those who don't want to click the link, the short version is this:  I had a Brazilian wax done on my birthday a month ago.  the end.

So.

It's a day or so after my procedure and I get out of the shower and head into my bedroom - in my birthday suit.  Sugar (age 6) is sitting on my bed, sucking her thumb and watching a movie.  She looks at me, then does a double take.

and says, with all seriousness...

"Mama, where's your fur?"

I died.  I'm still dying about it.  I had no response.  What was I supposed to say to that?!

5 comments:

HolyMama! said...

yeah, i'm laughing.

y'all just say things how they are at your house,huh?!

Miriam said...

ROFL!!! That's hilarious!

Kelli said...

rofl, my dd said pretty much the same thing to me once. Those are the moments no one prepares you for as parents ;)

Unknown said...

And yet another reason why I love you!!

Sounds like something that would totally happen at my house. Actually, something similar did happen except I wasn't as groomed and my poor daughter was shocked to know that one day she would have a furry tootie {not to be confused with your bootie...which toots...LOL}, too.

Bethany said...

omg. that is way too funny. sigh...kids! lol!!!!!